Saturday, April 24, 2004

** Happy Birthday my dearest Mom **

Dear Mom,
"Happy Birthday" means much more
Than have a happy day.
Within these words lie lots of things
I never get to say.

It means I love you first of all,
How much I love you I can't say,
It's more than words can hold.
I know I haven't been an easy child,
But love for you lies underneath my whims,
There is no way I could be tame or mild,
I need sometimes to shout and wave my limbs.
You're the wall I need to test my height,
You're the words that shaped my voice,
The spirit within mine.
You're the will that shaped my choice.

Then thanks for all you do.
It means you mean a lot to me,
And that I'm proud of you.

But most of all, it means
That I am thinking of your happiness
this is your day,
wish that all your wishes can come true
With pleasure and with love
I want to say
Thanks for being such a wonderful mother to me

Happy Birthday Mom, I Love you..

No comments: